Monday, May 13, 2013

Travel to Australia, Queensland, Airlie Beach.



There's probably not a huge amount to say in this post. I spent a week on the west coast staying with Rich Miles, and probably got a little more comfortable than I should have. I originally had planned to spend the weekend in Perth and the rest of my time further down the west coast. However I only ended up spending one night down in Margaret River and the rest of the time was in Rich's house. When it came time to leave the thought of rejoining the backpacker circuit wasn't massively appealing, a few days in Cairns though and I'm somewhat back in the groove.

In Perth Rich took me to see King's Park, a fairly nice park just outside the city. Heard some local hippies playing one of the worst songs I've ever heard, D's D's double D's/ In the middle of a riddle. Can't remember the rest of it but I remember thinking Will.I.Am would be proud of some of the
Aussie Rules A game so simple even Australians can understand it.lyrics they'd come up with. Drove to the other side of the city and had a look for some kangaroos, without any success.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment