Thursday, May 2, 2013

Travelt to Spain, Andalusia, Cádiz.



Cadiz was a great surprise. I arrived by ferry in the port that was once arguably the most important in the world. Full of history, quaint and appealing, I made the most of my day there, taking in its sights and learning a little of its incredible history. Cadiz is where the first Spanish constitution came into fruition. I visited the museum explaining Spain´s political evolution and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Cadiz may have seen its heyday, but like many spots in Europe one can really feel its history. It´s something that I have come to love and appreciate about Europe. Being immersed in Cadiz´s nooks and crannies for a day was a privilege and a fantastic experience.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment