Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Travel to Asia, Thailand.


Arriving into Thailand was like arriving into a familiar city even though I've never been there before in my life! There's a real western order to things and lots of familiar shops, was a little over-excited to see a boots and can't believe they have a Tesco out here too! That said its got it's own unique and beautiful Asian culture and the temples are magnificent, beautiful ornate dragons and gilded temple roofs in shimmering green and red and gold colours. Taking a trip along the river to watch the sunset was great and there are dozens of cheap and tasty street markets, barely ate at any restaurant the whole time I was there. Khaosan Road was a lot of fun from what i remember although it all went a little sketchy after a bucket of god knows what. I was expecting well, something a little bigger it kind of reminded me of whitefriargate back in hull with a few more spangly lights! I suffered my first changeover afterwards, that stuff is just horrible! After a few days in Bangkok I decided to head for some sun and sea at Koh Tao

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment