Friday, September 6, 2013

Travel to Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Bukit Bintang.


My journey started leaving Mount Gambier on Friday. After advertising for someone to transport 26kg of kids clothing to Melbourne for me, I was lucky to snag a lift as well with my friend Kira and her partner Tommy. Halfway there, we pulled into a bottle shop and got some 'roadies' to pass the time. Lynn met me in Melbourne and after a mad dash for some last minute shopping, we arrived at Lynns close to 10pm. On the Saturday morning, I was due to meet with a new trainer to do a session and see if we were 'compatible'. My plan to maybe hit the figure competitor stage next year has hit a snag lately with my weight gain and inability to shift the fat. Lynn's daughter Kylee and her man were kind enough to drive me into South Melbourne and hang around while I trained. Aaron my trainer, put me through a tough leg and shoulder workout. He had me doing 180kg leg presses and I thought I was going to die. I had an instant headache! lol

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

1 comment:

  1. Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour Packages India - japji travels offers delhi agra jaipur tour packages from delhi, golden triangle tour packages, delhi agra tours from delhi, jaipur tour packages.

    ReplyDelete