Monday, September 16, 2013

Travel to Greece, Corfu.


This is the only sea day on this voyage and we enjoyed every relaxing minute, From now on it is port after port. To give us this sea day, the Captain slows the vessel and, at night, stops the engines entirely. We are in the Ionian Sea and cruising north to our first port, Kerkira, on the Island of Corfu.
We have a leisurely breakfast in the dining room where I was able to snag a glass of milk with only two tries. Checked out my bill and noticed that my CCL shareholder credit had not been posted. Provided the Front Desk with the paper work and should see it on Tuesday.

This has not been my best packing experience. I was undecided whether to bring my white slacks or the khaki ones and brought neither. This leaves one pair of casual pants and my jeans for sightseeing and daytime wear. I will cope!

At 2:00 I attended a wine tasting while Joe checked out the poker table (no game) and the belly dancing lessons. Only one of the wines was too my taste but the Cellar was knowledgeable and entertaining and my table mates were pleasant.

Read more at 

No comments:

Post a Comment