Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Travel to Russia, Siberia, Irkutsk.


Woke up this morning after a really bad night's sleep. I had been really dehydrated during the night and had to keep getting up for drinks of water. I was gutted when I had finished all the water in the jug. I think Olga had filtered the water especially for us, and I didn't fancy giving the tap water a go. I still felt ropey, and couldn't manage any breakfast. I must of been really ill to leave my grub untouched. I finished off my packing and took some photos of the izba and Olga. I bet she was glad to get rid of us, as she could move out of her shed and back into her house. When I say shed, I mean it was as small as a shed, but super pimped.

Our driver came and drove us back to Irkutsk. The journey was uneventful this time, as we weren't stopped by the traffic cops. I arrived at my homestay for the night. I was parting company from Chris and Peter, as they were staying elsewhere. Peter gave me his number so I could contact them if I was still ill.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment