Thursday, September 12, 2013

Travel to China, Guangdong, Shenzhen.


I worked in a restaurant for almost 6 years, and during which I was pestered by the impatience and annoying tendencies of foreigners, in particular the Chinese. Well now the tables have turned, and in many ways I have become one of them. In little less than a month, I have adapted to their culture and to their restaurant etiquette. I have learned the ways of street vendors, fast food clerks, and even had lunch at a five star restaurant with a nine course meal. So to all my serving friends, this is for you. I am going to reveal to you what typical service is like in China.

Upon entrance into a restaurant, and this is true for most restaurants, the customer chooses the seating. You walk in and sit wherever you want. There are places where a host seats you, but in those instances, there is always a host to sit you. If there is no host, I usually expect to seat myself.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment