Friday, September 13, 2013

Travel to Qatar, Doha.


The time has come. I am in the process of canceling my Dubai visa and officially moving to Qatar. How do I feel about this? Well, you all know that I absolutely love love love Dubai. But I will be happy to finally have a place to call home. Again. I think that maybe once I can officially settle down in Doha, I will feel more at home and happy. I don't know why, but I still basically have the mentality of living out of a suitcase. I try not to buy too much. And I haven't even hung my pictures! Though I do plan to move somewhere nicer in a few months, so maybe I'll still hold off...

Anyway, the process is a difficult one. When I moved to Dubai I had a stellar HR team who did all the dirty work for me. No such luck at our office here. Here, the guy who is supposed to be in charge of everything handed my degree back - it had previously been attested for my Dubai visa.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment