Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Travel to Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls.


The sound of raindrops on the thatched roof over my tent greeted me when I woke up this morning. It sounded like a "Country Rain", slowly but steadily, and I naturally hoped that he would stop before it was time the day of the Zimbabwe safari to begin. But in the meantime I enjoyed the sounds of the night, the Barn Owl was back on the hunt, the scops owls were heard their chirping calls and the bats chased back over my tent. Just before Andy's alarm clock rang, also Pauperize the first to speak out, her duet that you would not actually bring owls in touch if you did not know that it is Africa's smallest owls.

When the first light was visible, and I heard them talking to each other and Andy Norman, it was still raining. After all, it was warm, and therefore the way to the bathroom but just a little damp but not unpleasant. We held a short conference and decided extensively for breakfast while the rest look in plants and insects that we had not been able to determine tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment