Friday, January 25, 2013

Travel to Los Angeles, USA.


Country/Town Visited:
 Los Angeles, USA

Los Angeles is home to almost 4 million people and is one of the richest and most powerful cities in the world… to everyone else, it’s known as the largest entertainment capital in the world, and some people dream their entire lives to come here. 

Let’s just say, this is not going to be one of those blogs describing the best and cheapest things to see and do, in the shortest amount of time, on a mini budget, staying only in hostels. 

I’ve lived in Los Angeles (and the suburbs of Los Angeles) my entire life. This city review will outline some of my favorite things to do and see while visiting. It is by no means the gospel on what there is to do here, as you could live here your entire life (like me!) and still not have seen everything. My biggest tip is to read about Los Angeles, and find the things that interest you and visit those things. 

Things to Do and See in Los Angeles:  I will start with Hollywood, since I know it best: 

One of my absolute favorite places to visit (which I had never been to until just a few years ago) is the Magic Castle on Franklin Ave, in Hollywood. This place is literally a castle with various rooms (and bars!) with different magic shows each night. Unfortunately, you have to be a member (or know someone with a membership) and you have to have a reservation for a pretty pricey (but delicious) dinner. Keep in mind, there’s a pretty strict dress code as well, but that just makes it more fun!

Just imagine visiting a castle that looks much like something from the Harry Potter movies, and getting to see various magicians do some really rad tricks! There is also a Magic Castle Hotel, located directly next door. I’ve never stayed there, but I’ve heard great things about it (though I think it can be pretty pricey!)

Read more at http://www.oetravelblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment