Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Travel to Cambodia, Sihanoukville.


Okay so the job sucked. I trained with them for like four days and I would have felt like a complete dick if I had done it. Basically they pretend to be a talent agency and prey on broke people who really want to be actors and actress. They tell them they can make all this money doing extra work they just need to get some professional photos done….by one of their studios of course. T is all just a lie to get them to buy photos. The company never gets anybody a job. So I bailed on that. On the flip side, I have been hired as a freelance content writer for websites. It doesn’t pay well, but that’s okay I am happy to be paid to write. Eventually after you have a portfolio you can start charging more. I can’t believe that I am actually getting into writing. I have always wanted to be paid to write. The subject matter sucks but eventually I can probably write about stuff I like more, if not, as long as I can get paid more I’m good.

Travel to http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment