Monday, July 8, 2013

Travel to South America, Bolivia.


The 2 nights in our favourite hotel in Santa Cruz were great. This trip was part of a goodbye trip for Ben with one of his school mates. It's an apartment hotel with several swimming pools, tennis court, football and basketball pitches/courts, snack bar by the pool a paradise really. As it's winter they do packages at unbelievable prices. I always like the moment when the manager comes out and sees me and says "hello Mr Parker good to see you again"!. One time the Chef in the restaurant even made us a speical dish! So we'd arranged a separate apartment for Ben and Diego. We met them in the morning at the buffet breakfast.

I set about downloading the British Grand Prix over the wifi but in the morning found that only some of it had downloaded and I was blocked from the internet. I called up the systems manager who looked into it. He came back to me with and with a sharp intake of breath said "6Gb, that's rather a lot you've downloaded!". I'd managed to grab most of it so Joe and me were able to catch up with the world of F1.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment