Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Travel to Canada, Alberta, Edmonton.


In 31 days I will be off to Lima, Peru to go on a 5 month trip to lovely South America. In a true naive backpacker fashion I haven't yet planned anything as of yet. All I have committed to is the date I arrive in Lima and the date I leave Lima. I have somewhat of a hazy plan of the countries I want to go to which include Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, and Colombia.

I had previously traveled to South East Asia in the summer of 2012 and had meant to write a travel blog. Unfortunately I did not have the discipline to continue with the blog so I am going to commit to one now. In the next 31 days I plan on sharing some practical information about packing, visas, budgeting, and tips on planning a somewhat unorganized itinerary. Hopefully you will be able to join me on my travels if I have the patience to write every week.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment