Monday, July 15, 2013

Travel to Spain, Region of Murcia.


It's Sunday afternoon and I've come back to the hotel from the beach to do some washing and start getting organised to move on tomorrow. I've spent 3 lovely - hot and humid - days here, just relaxing. I think I needed it. I have been carrying a sore hip muscle for a couple of days - I think from sleeping on buses and trains in awkward positions. I really felt I could do with a massage. I had seen a massage being given on the beach on Friday.  On Saturday, late morning, I walked to the beach - going north this time - where 'The Las Villas Path' starts. At the end of the 19th and the beginning of the 20th centuries, Benicassim became a centre for glamorous parties attended by renown public figures and important bourgeois from Valencia and other major towns, who had their holiday villas built along the sea front. About 28 of these villas still remain and there are information boards along the boardwalk that give details about them. The one at the most northern tip of Playa (Beach) Voramar is the Hotel Voramar

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment