Thursday, July 4, 2013

Travel to Croatia, Dalmatia, Hvar.


The problems I have had with the fuel tank and fuel filters were well documented in my blog. Now my suspicion has been confirmed. There is a tree growing in my fuel tank and the braches are coming out of my fuel cap. I have a photograph as proof.To stop the tree branch from sticking too far out, I have had to cut it down a little. Not sure how I will refill the fuel tank in future, but I will worry about that later.

Today, left the camp at about 10 am and headed towards Stari Grad, a small fishing port town on the island of Hvar. It was another of those beautiful old town, with lots of old buildings and alley ways. Again, I have taken lots of pictures for you to look at.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment