Friday, July 19, 2013

Travel to Hungary, Central Transdanubia, Lake Balaton.


Wednesday July 17 –Today was just hectic. I had breakfast in the hotel (eggs and ham – another new one) and then went to the bus station for my bus to Balatonfured, on Lake Balaton, the largest lake in Hungary. I actually didn’t find a place to stay here, earlier on, so after I got there, I took another bus going to Keszthely, a bit further away. The first bus of course had a blood thirsty pack of people trying to all get on at the same time again. But in this case, I saw why. There were too many people, and not enough seats. I got one, luckily, but many people had to stand. Now this bus was by no means direct, so people were getting on and off many times through the journey. I was on this bus for 2.5 hours, so I’m glad I could sit. I also had to pee desperately for 2.5 hours. Quelle nightmare. As soon as I got off the bus, I went into the info office and found out that my next bus was leaving in 20 minutes, luckily.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment