Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Travel to France, Beaujolais wine region, France.


001
Today we were leaving Paris, and heading south to the Beaujolais wine region! I had really enjoyed my time in Paris, but I was definitely ready to visit somewhere new. I was starting to feel really homesick, but I tried to forget about it and enjoy my time on tour. Our group seemed really great so far, although it was a bit cliquey. Nothing that bad though!

I was up at 8 am today for breakfast, and we left our hotel at 9:50 am. Today we got our day song! It was by the Silversun Pickups - Well Thought Out Twinkles. I don't think everyone was a huge fan of this song at first, but we all came to love it by the end. Before getting to services we did speed dating. This is exactly how it sounds - every one who is in the aisle seat moves back and chats with the person behind them for a few minutes. This is a great way to get to know all your fellow tour mates - it can be hard to talk to everyone when there are 50 of you! When coming onto a tour alone, lots of people tend to
002
Wine tasting in Beaujolaisattach themselves to the first person they meet, and this was a good way to get everyone to branch out from their normal groups.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment