Thursday, February 28, 2013

Travel to Romania, Muntenia, Bucharest.


I always dreamt about going on a cruise, because I think this is the most exciting voyage ever. You get to see so many cities at the same time, take advantage of the trip on the sea and relax, getting tanned, living in a small luxurious city on water.So why not choose cruises instead of on land trips and cheap cruises for that matter? I will probably never go on a cruise, as I am sea sick and afraid of water. I can't embark upon a journey where I will have to be always thinking that I might have to swim at some point.But enjoying dinner with the captain, seeing the dolphins, taking time to know the crew and the other travelers always reminded me of the books I was reading when I was younger, especially the ones with Hercule Poirot and solving murders.The best cruise destination might be the Mediterranean as you can to see so many wonderful European countries, like France, Italy, Spain, and Greece also Africa, Asia. Another nice destination is the Caribbean Sea, visiting various splendid islands or the South Pacific. I think almost the river cruises can be interesting if you get to see lots of places and you can stop many times. Plus is somehow more close to the land and you can get nice photos from the boat.Nonetheless, most surprising than a cruise it’s an air balloon trip, but it does not compare, as it’s so much uncomfortable, will last fewer days.One day I’ll have the courage to go on a cruise!

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment