Friday, February 1, 2013

Travel to Mexico, Baja California Sur, Cabo San Lucas.



January 30 – College Station to Cabo San Lucas – Only slept a couple of hours last night and then woke up and couldn’t go back to sleep. Finally got up around 3AM and did a little homework on the internet till I suddenly realized at 5AM that my plane was leaving at 06:40 instead of 07:40. So I loaded up quickly and went to the airport. One thing about B/CS is it doesn’t take long to get anywhere. I got checked in and got my boarding pass and went through security in plenty of time.

I really do believe that they use the flights out of College Station, Texas to train pilots or to break in new ones. We just about ran out of runway before the plane finally went into a very steep climb off the ground. Same way landing…the plane was tipping up and down before finally stumbling onto the runway. And just about used up the entire runway landing as well. Then the plane was making all kinds of sounds like some kind of wounded animal as it made its way to the terminal. Maybe the guy burned up the brakes or broke them or something.
The Cabo Inn

There was a 2 hour layover at D/FW airport. When I got to the boarding gate there were FMM cards on the counter. I took one and filled it out while waiting on my flight. There are two parts the visitor must fill out. One on the top and the other 2nd from the bottom. The other parts are to be left open for the immigration officials to fill out. One part if for the inbound flight to Mexico and the other for the exit flight from Mexico.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment