Thursday, June 6, 2013

Travel to Belgium, Brussels-Capital Region, Brussels.


I was at this funky bar. Don't ask me where it was and what was the name because I don't remember. It was one of those nights you like to tell your pals about without really knowing if what you remember of it, really happen. There was a train in the bar and they were playing this catchy electroswing. I had a drink or two too many. To be really honest, I probably had ten or fifteen too many, but you know ... what's the point in denying it. I like my drinks. So, there I was in a bar, or on a train in a bar sipping another of those great Belgian beers, when I saw her. She was standing there with her friends, about ten meters away. I don't remember her name, but I remember this moment really well. I stop talking and just stared for a while. She quickly realized I was looking at her and after a quick shy smile, she turned away. I kept on drinking and even though my friends were beside me talking shit like drunk guys know best, I have no idea what was going on ...

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment