Thursday, June 27, 2013

Travel to Macedonia, Ohrid.



Around 9am, I woke up from a nice sleep. It's my last day in Ohrid and I had to check out of the guesthouse by 11am (Valentin Apartments, around $7 for a single room/shared bath). I am already feeling a bit saddened since I really enjoyed my stay in Macedonia and I greatly appreciated all the the hospitality I encountered, not to mention the country as a whole, including Ohrid, is relatively inexpensive.

My bus to Budva, Montenegro does not leave until 10:40pm (around 1400 denars one way) so I have another full day to enjoy the town one more time for the road.

I packed all of my bags and kept them in a friend's room and returned to the home of the family I had met the night before! While waiting for one of the guys to come out, I had apple juice with his father while exchanging gestures and broken English/Macedonian phrases.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment