Friday, June 28, 2013

Travel to Spain, La Rioja, Logroño.


Empowered to Receive Love - Abba means much the same as daddy. Thus the word Abba expresses trust, safely, confidence, belonging, and most of all intimacy. Abba implies an embracing and nurturing love which transcends all love that may come from elsewhere. Complements of Henri Nowen as translated by ME!

I have been walking with Abba father - my daddy - quite a bit. Today I walked 18 miles almost non-stop, except to watch a herd of sheep grazing with its shepard (yes a real shephard - complete with staff and dog!) watching over them. And yes I recited the 23rd Pslam to myself. Anyway I walked that 18 miles for the most part alone. Many of my friends left ahead of me and then stopped in Viana. I chose to keep going as I was in Viana by 10 or so. These times I have walking alone give me a chance to talk to myself, or Abba or the world around me. Sometimes I answer myself - a bit scary.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment