Thursday, June 27, 2013

Travel to India, West Bengal, Darjeeling.


My first trip to Darjeeling was way back in the year 1975, possibly leaving my younger bro just born that year with granny. my only recollections of that trip were possibly a ride on a horse and a train line. Later on I heard stories of my antics as a three year old and saw photographs of the horse rides. we had stayed at the planters club i was told and mum dad would hold me from both sides and swing me as they trooped about.

the second time was with the folks and my bro, we were returning from Guwahati in Assam and I remember the train journey in a first class compartment. i also recall a restaurant where we had lunch. this was in the year 1979 a year before my second and final brother would be born.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment