Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Travel to Vietnam, Mekong River Delta, Vinh Long.


Okay so as we last left off, I was hoping they might let us on a bus with Ikelos if we paid for extra seats but no such luck. My friend told me that they said they were scared he might bite somebody. So we had to take a private van to her hometown of Sa Det. It was more expensive then I would have liked but at least it was a really nice ride. We each had our own seat to just lay across, even Ikelos.

As usual Mom's hospitality was great. When we arrived she went to get food for us to have lunch at her house. Then she went to find a dog friendly hotel in town for Ikelos and I. And once again she paid for it. She also took me out to dinner that night. It is hard to pay when you don't speak the language and you can't even notice when they ask how much.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment