Friday, June 14, 2013

Travel to South America, Argentina, Salta.


For some of you this is the first time you have been fortunate enough to read my words of blog wisdom (in my defence, most of you asked to receive this). Consider yourself luckily, my UK family and friends have been bored by this for years. For those that have travelled south America I expect you will not be reading anything new, but its my adventure so humour me here. Also, as my grandmothers, colleagues and dearest Ma and Pa are reading this you will have to wait for me to get back/ email me to hear about near death experiences involving guns or juicy gossip. No major ones to report yet (all is well Dad, no guns in sight). Will stop talking about guns.

So, it was a quick departure from Perth as I left work on Friday and headed to Sydney on Saturday for a weekend of buying last minute travel gear, i.e. all the clothes I have worn every day for the last two weeks and having a giggle with my old housemate Matt who was under strict instructions to keep me calm. Job well done mate (Jesus and I love you buddy).

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment