Monday, June 17, 2013

Travel to North America, Bermuda.


I finally remembered to set my clock an hour forward last night. Usually I forget or movie it the wrong way! I was looking forward to golf today at Riddles bay because when I got to the office I saw that the weather was beautiful out. I checked the weather and it said they got some rain yesterday morning so the humidity was down and the golf courses would really benefit from the rain.

The desk was relatively busy and like every week at 10:30am when it closes so the shore ex team can go to the theatre and start dispatch, people come pouring down to the desk with all sorts of questions and requests that could have been easily done during the 12 hours the desk was open yesterday. My golf guests were meeting at the desk at 11:15am so that left me to try and muddle through the silly questions for 45 minutes, always a good time.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment