Friday, June 7, 2013

Travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Mostar.


I know it’s wonderful to keep in touch and let you know how I am. I love to do it too. But sometimes, just sometimes, it borders on hard work and not much like a holiday. Typing is typing no matter that it’s project related or personal – it takes time and effort and well, sometimes gets in the way of fun. Or rather, sleep. I’d like to sleep just now but here goes…

I’ve made it to Mostar and along the way have had some interesting adventures and seen amazing sights. The bike chugs along. She’s a little petulant (it’s not me it’s her!). She doesn’t always listen to what I tell her and she is never, ever quiet. She makes noises when she ought not to and at times disagrees totally with what I tell her. Her name is Dragana. I really hope she’ll make the distance.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment