Monday, June 24, 2013

Travel to France, Upper Normandy, Dieppe.


Starting with a quick heads up before getting into everything. While I love that people are reading what I have to say, I’m actually more so writing everything as a way to retain the wonderful memories I’m living. So if it ever seems as if I’m ranting on about things that are either uninteresting, strange, unrelated, please just bare with me or skip a bit (it won’t hurt my feelings (unless you’re related to me!) In other words, this post is long. Enjoy!

The last time I wrote something I was being rapidly propelled across the French countryside in a T.G.V (Train à grand vitesse (a.k.a really fast train (the French are known for acronyms, not creativity))) on my way back to Dieppe from a weekend in Paris. Well I’m still traveling, though this time by a slower and somewhat less conventional method, a ferry. And I’m delighted to inform you that I’m NOT one of those people who get seasick. But before I get into why I’m on a ferry, let me catch you up to what’s been going on the last couple of weeks.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org

No comments:

Post a Comment