Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Travel to Nepal, Kathmandu, Thamel.


As you read the blogs from Nepal, it will become readily apparent that I loved the country. There hasn’t been a place before or after that I’ve enjoyed that much yet, and I promised myself that I’d not only return, but I’d return knowing the language.

My love of Nepal is twofold: the Himalayas and the people. There are no better mountains and there are no nicer people. I felt accepted – I was called “Nepali” by a couple individuals, including a Sherpa - and I could do nothing but accept (except for a couple instances, one of which being the food, which was more of the same). I also liked that it is the only country in the world whose flag is not a rectangle.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment