Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Travel to France, Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Nice.


These are my last couple of days working here in Pietra Ligure! Working here at the camping was a nice experience itself, I learned new things and improved my Italian. But working a second time here, I don’t think so. I don't like to say "never", but it wouldn't be an option I'd easily choose again. It’s a family-run camping and it has its annoyances sometimes because there are many things that could be improved here, but it seems those who should care do not care at all so I don't care either, since I’m leaving anyway. I must say that my boss, Daniele, is a very friendly guy and likes to make jokes all the time. I have absolutely nothing to complain about the way I was treated here! Patrizia was also a great colleague to work with, an Italian woman who also speaks fluent Dutch! This week a friend and his girlfriend from Germany will be visiting and also two Italian friends will visit me the last two days....which is great!

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment