Friday, August 30, 2013

Travel to Paraguay, San Pedro.


Paraguay has just recently been by dream place to go, and this is because of the program I go to called Metro Achievement Center. Now to explain real quickly, Metro is an all girls program that is held in the summer and fall, during school, they help us with homework, building our character, and have us take classes. My mom has really likes metro, and she likes to stay on top of all the opportunities they give me. Just last year she found a program that I will be able to apply to a part of the program that can send me to another continent. There was a variety of places to choose from, but there was one that stuck out the most, and the place that did was Paraguay. One main reason as to why it popped out to me was because it offered a soccer camp. I would go to Paraguay and live with a family as if they were my own.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment