Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Travel to North America, Bermuda.


I know there haven’t been a lot of pictures lately so I will start including some. These were taken yesterday at the BUEI.

I got about 3 hours of sleep last night as I was awoken at midnight by a random phone call and could not get back to sleep. I was also a little stressed about the golf excursion today because of the fact that I had to get them to Port Royal and then come back for boat drill and then decide if I was going to have enough time to get back to the golf course.

I was up at 6:45am and headed to the desk to check the weather, which looked a little iffy but there was no thunder or lightening so golf was a go. Guests started gathering at 7:15am and I explained that I would not be on the golf course today and they all seemed ok with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment