Thursday, August 8, 2013

Travel to Turkey, Black Sea, Artvin.


The car still had the problem starting first thing in the morning, so I decided to return to the car workshop to seek help from my friend Veysel the mechanic. Because I could not explain the problem to him in Turkish, I took a video of the ignition problem and showed him. His diagnosis was that it is a electrical problem and took the car to the auto electrician. This man quickly checked the glow plugs and found only 1 in 5 of the glow plugs was working. So the failed glow plugs were replaced and then I bid them farewell as I was about to leave Erzurum.

I headed towards the seaside town of Hopa and arrived at around 6pm. So I quickly look for a hotel to stay for the night. Hopa is only a short distance from the Georgian border. Tomorrow morning I will change what is left of my Turkish money for Georgian money and then I should be leaving Turkey.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment