Friday, August 23, 2013

Travel to Lebanon, Baalbek.


I am still seriously out of whack and sleeping at strange hours, I plan to have a late night in Beirut tonight as a means of sorting the jet lag. Breakfast was identical this morning, simple but filling after which I booked a taxi to the airport.

I arrived at the airport at a little after 10 am and waited a bit over 90 minutes for my flight to Beirut, I was lucky enough to get a seat with extra legroom and the man next to me insisted that I eat his food as well. I had arranged an airport pick through my hotel as other means of transport either do not exist or are not worth the time or money to arrange. As I walked through airport doors my first thought was chaos the airport is surrounded by hills all covered in ugly high rises and the traffic is as bad as anywhere I have been.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment