Monday, August 26, 2013

Travel to United States, Illinois, Chicago.


Over the summer my best friend Shan took to me to china town. This was the first time that i have gone to china town. I am a very picky eater. So of course Shan took me to the market and bought me a lot of asian snacks. She tackled me until I tasted the snacks. Some of the snacks were delicious and other snacks weren't so good. We also went to go buy some milk tea. Which was very disgusting, and even though Shan claims that it is delicious when it is not. I had tons of fun. We went to the store where they sell only gifts. Everything was so different. However, we had to walk a lot. We didn't take any buses because we ha to pay 2.25 since we didn't have the student bus card. It was very tiring going to china town, however it was worth it. I got to try new food and see places that i usually don't see.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment