Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Travel to Bangalore, Banashankari.



When in India it wont take long to realize that power outages occur frequently regardless of the standard of City living or small life towns. Throughout my stay in India I've learned to deal with the power outages in various places.
In my first apartment in Delhi I learned very quickly to take the stairs the three stories rather than the convenience of the elevator.
In Himachal Pradesh I spent a chilly night without a heater or candle in my flat and instead relied on my fading laptop battery to keep the cold and darkness out of my mind as I sat alone in my room.
And in Bangalore the daily power outages were so common to me that my ability to shower in complete black became an odd skill set of mine.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org

1 comment:

  1. Your posts are very helpful. I follow them closely and make sure that the inputs provided by you are given special consideration during our tours. Great work, keep posting.

    Hotel Accommodation in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete