Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Travel to Nepal, Himalayas.



The weather in Sagarmatha national park is colder than in previous years. When we just came to Namche, it was warm and sunny but it didn't last long. A few days already it’s raining, snowing and clouds are climbing up the hills, sometimes covering everything with fog.

But if you think I’m disappointed with it – you are wrong :) I like this kind of weather, because it makes easy to bring back the memories of the time when I didn’t yet go to school. I can’t remember what exactly I was doing then, maybe playing in the yard, but I do remember that feeling of serenity and mystery I had in such weather. Mist gives a feeling of tranquility and a bit of a fairy-tale. There are no duties or obligations, nowhere to hurry, and I can just take the pleasure of walking and looking around, finding something beautiful, like a water drop hanging from a leaf. And there was sort of a background feeling that the world is full of unknown and enigmatic things.

No comments:

Post a Comment