Friday, April 5, 2013

Travel to Utah, Park City.



Hi. It's me. Surprised? No one is more surprised than me that I am blogging. This is a family vacation, and I tend to keep those close to the best, but so much good stuff happened so far on this trip, I just have to share.

This trip to Park City was planned in January, long before I knew my daughter would be setting a wedding date for July, 2013. I planned to come to UT for granddaughter Maggie's 8th birthday, April 7. Now with the wedding looming on us, this is the perfect time to be here, there are lots of things the mother of the bride can help with. I visit for at least 2 weeks, just because it takes me 5 to 7!days to acclimate to the high altitude. I am useless and always seem to have a headache when first visiting here.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment