Monday, April 8, 2013

Travel to Vietnam, Southeast, Ho Chi Minh City.



8 April 2013 - It is two months since I stepped my foot at Tân Sơn Nhất airport and started a new life in southern Vietnam. Two months are not a long time, but for me it was the longest time I was out of Hanoi. During the past two months, I made one trip to Phnom Penh and three trips to 10 provinces of southern Vietnam. I have fulfilled my dream of seeing all the 63 provinces of Vietnam. I also published 17 blogs when I was traveling on the road. My parents cried when I said I had no plan to go back to Hanoi anytime soon. They only wanted me to be around them. So far, I have enjoyed traveling and living in southern Vietnam. The weather here is pleasant and good for my health. It's hot during the day, but cool at night. March and April are the hottest months in southern Vietnam. I got much sunburned and have brown skin, as I've spent much time walking out in the sun. The southern girls wear thick coats to protect them from the sun. I often wear a long sleeve shirt and could feel my arms burning, as
Sunset over the city
View from the City Garden, Bình Thạnh districtthe sun is very strong during the day. Anyway, it's still not too hot or too cold same like in Hanoi. Soon it will be the rainy season, and even if it rains, it only lasts a few hours and the sun shines again.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment