Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Travel to New Zealand, South Island.


Traveling gives me a deeper sense of independence that nothing I have done so far in life has given me such satisfaction. In New Zealand I know I was with 4 other friends but we didn't have our parents or school or a travel program like I did in costa rica arranging the activities we would be doing, or making sure we had a place to stay each night or we were eating properly. The last 4 nights we were freedom camping, we just drove until we found a place to pull off on the side of the road. We went grocery shopping the first day to arrange all the food in advance but besides that we mostly just drove. We stopped where ever and when ever we wanted, mainly when ever something looked beautiful. We found hidden water falls in the Milford sound and a perfect sunset in Hakitaka and even camped on the beach one night in Fox Glacier where the stars were amazing; I wish I knew more about the constellations.

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment