Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Travel to Spain, Andalusia, Córdoba.


It was a sad day leaving Cadiz, but I had my bags all packed and ready for the long road home! I was transporting rum, sherry and wine home with me, which made for very heavy bags. It was after 6pm when I arrived at Cordoba, and VERY HOT. The muggy heat nearly bowled me over when I got off the bus. I got a taxi to the hostel and met my roomates immediately - two Americans called Mike and Chu. It was way to hot to go outside (43deg) so we all stayed in under the air-conditioning until after 9pm. And even then it was still ridiculously hot! Chu and I went out for a walk around La Juderia, the old Jewish quarter in Cordoba. The famous Mesquita is very close to where we're staying and looks very impressive from the outside. We ended up eating at a fancy tapas place, sharing cod in tempura batter with a garlic/chilli sauce. Yum! Back at the hostel we worked out how to turn our fans on so we could sleep!

Read more at http://www.travelblog.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment